Prep enrolment forms are accepted after Easter for the following year. Enrolment applications for all other year levels may be dropped off or emailed to the office at any time.
A $100 non-refundable enrolment fee is required when lodging an enrolment application. (New Families Only)
Enrolment Policy: St Macartan's
Enrolment Agreement for Primary Schools
St Macartan's Enrolment Form _ MACS Primary Schools
Enrolment Policy: Enrolment Procedures for MACS Schools
Enrolment Policy: Concessional Fees St Macartan's
Enrolment Policy: Parent / Guardian /Carer Code of Conduct
Enrolment Policy: Student Code of Conduct
- Children are eligible to start school if they are five years of age or older by 30th April of the year they start school.
- The following documentation must be provided: Birth Certificate, Baptism Certificate, Immunisation Certificate, any existing Court Orders and any other medical or educational reports deemed appropriate.
- Catholic families seeking to enrol children from outside the parish boundaries must present a letter of endorsement from their residential Parish Priest with their enrolment application.
- At the time of lodging an enrolment application all new families will be required to pay a non-refundable enrolment fee of $100.00 per family.
- Non-Catholic families must include a letter with their application stating the reasons why they wish to enrol their child in a Catholic school.
- Complete an online enrolment form which will be available on this website towards the end of Term 1.
Each Prep student is also welcomed to our community with a sunflower seedling during their orientation program which they nurture during the summer break prior to their commencement at St. Macartan’s Parish Primary School.
Our uniform colours consist of navy blue, pale blue, white and gold. Our school logo and emblem is of a large tree and Port Phillip Bay waves. The tree is a link to the landmark tree in our historic former school site on Tanti Avenue Mornington, the locally known “Big Tree”, and is also a symbol of our ongoing commitment to caring for all in our community and to sustainability. The Port Phillip Bay waves are a symbol of our physical location on the Mornington Peninsula.
There are various types of uniforms worn at different times of the year or for different activities:
- Summer Uniform - September to April: Summer dress, short sleeve polo (yellow stripe or plain navy), drill shorts, navy ankle socks, wool jumper (cotton blend also available), black school shoes (no runners)
- Winter Uniform - May to August: long sleeve polo (yellow stripe or plain navy), drill pants, tunic / skirt, slimline Winter pants, navy tights/navy knee-heigh socks, navy ankle socks, wool jumper (cotton blend also available), black school shoes (no runners)
- Sports Uniform - worn on class PE day and for various sporting days and events: sports short sleeve polo, sport shorts, sport skort, sport jacket, sport track pants (in Winter), white ankle socks (no advertising labels showing), runners
- School Hats- Term 1 and Term 4
- Jewellery, nail polish and any other accessories other than school coloured hairbands are not to be worn
Uniform Store - Opening Hours: Tuesdays and Fridays 8:30am - 10:00am
Please click on the price list and order form from St. Macartan's Uniform Shop.
For further information about enrolments or to request an enrolment form for students in Years 1-6. Please contact the school office.
St. Macartan's School Office
Ph. (03) 5979 9200